We carry huge stocks to make sure your order is sent as soon as possible. Most orders placed before 3pm are sent the same day but if your order is expecially urgent feel free to call us on 0207 1188 116 to let us know and we'll send it there and then.
Our delivery charges are as follows:
Royal Mail second class (standard): £1.75
Royal Mail first class (faster): £2.50
Royal Mail second class Signed For (recorded): £3.25
Royal Mail first class Signed For (faster, recorded): £4.00
Royal Mail Special Delivery (express) £6.95
- Standard delivery is FREE for UK orders over £25.
- Typical delivery times are 1-2 days for Royal Mail first class, or 2-3 days for Royal Mail second class.
- Special Delivery is a guaranteed next day service for orders placed before 3pm on Monday-Thursday. Orders placed on Friday should be delivered on Saturday but the Royal Mail will not guarantee it. Orders placed after 3pm are sent the next working day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday, at the weekend or during a public holiday are sent on the next working day.
- Please note: during exceptionally busy times it can take a day or two longer. If your order is especially urgent please call us on 0207 1188 116 to let us know. Special Delivery parcels are always given priority in the despatch department.
Royal Mail Airmail: £5.95
Royal Mail Express Airmail: £9.95
Standard delivery times are 3-4 working days for most European countries. The express option normally saves a day.
USA AND REST OF THE WORLD
Royal Mail Airmail: £7.50
Royal Mail Express Airmail: £10.95
Standard delivery times are about 5 working days for the USA and 5-7 working days for most of the rest of the world. The express option normally saves a day.
EXTRA DELIVERY INFORMATION
- All orders are sent in plain packaging. There is no mention of the shop or site on the outside.
- If you are sending the order to someone as a gift and do not want us to include the invoice, please let us know.
- VAT is included in the price for orders sent to the UK and countries in the European Union. VAT is NOT charged on orders sent to the Channel Islands and countries outside the EU. However, if you live outside the EU there is a small chance you may instead be required to pay import duty when the parcel is delivered. That will be collected locally by your postman.
- Although we attempt to deliver everything as quickly as we can, we're officially obliged to say "please allow 28 days for delivery". It won't take that long though!